As you can see from the chart below, the market most probably will test both sides of Monday's consolidation levels...
If the market should by chance revert back to it's prior behaviors, then a test Friday's 16,500 level is possible.
Having anticipated all this, I'm reluctant to take any actions until the "task" is completed..
On an individual stock note, CPST is holding the $1.50 area nicely(at least so far..) and should the market finish it's pullback and resume it's upward trajectory, we'll be taking an extra close look at this one.
On the other hand, NSPH has been a bit lethargic so we're also evaluating our holdings in that one.
Additionally, one of our recent favs, MNKD, had acceptable earnings and awaits the huge ruling due out on July 14th..in the meantime, we're watching closely.